Hello Friends and Hello Friday!
This week has flown by and I swear I say that every day about the time…I know I said it yesterday…so, instead of blabbing on about things I’ve already talked about, let’s just get to our Fives for Friday!
Today, I have a lot of link love, including recipes, workouts, and great reads. Also thrown in are just little random things about me…so enjoy!
5 awesome workouts to try:
1. Chest Work from Different Angles from Jody
2. Bosu Plyo Strength Circuit from Shannon
3. Full Body Plank Workout from PurelyTwins
4. Strength Training for Runners from Rachel
5. 30-Minute Treadmill Workout from Katie
5 foods I ate on Easter:
2. Smoked sausage
3. Hard-boiled eggs with ground beets and horseradish
4. Potato and Bacon Salad
5. Apple Crisp
5 awesome recipes to make:
1. Peanut Butter Caramel Corn from from Cat
2. Strawberry Avocado Honey Lime Salad from Gina
3. 10 Healthy Kabobs from Bite Size Wellness
4. Baked Artichoke Hearts with Aioli Sauce from Monica
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Oats from Melissa
5 things that make me excited for summer:
1. My wedding
2. Motorcycle rides
4. Running races
5. Morning blogging and coffee on my porch
5 great awesome reads:
1. The Day I Aged Up…What Life Has Taught Me From Lisa
2. What To Do When Things Go Wrong from Kate
3. Work It Out Confessions from Laura
4. Step Away from the Scale from Erica
5. Healthy Goals from Linz
I hope you all have a fab Friday! I just have eight hours of work to get through and then it’s home to squeeze in a workout and then head to my bestie’s house for a night of wine! Enjoy your day, friends!
With much Love and Laughter,
Something to share: What is one of your favorite things about summer? Have you read any great posts lately?…Share them in the comments!