Here we are at another Friday. I’m definitely not complaining, but the faster Fridays come, usually the faster Mondays come. Yuck. Anyway. Who wants to talk about Mondays? Not me!
I’m back with more Fives for Friday…and I included a lot of link love this week! There were just too many great posts to choose from this past week! I couldn’t just choose five of my favorites so I threw some extras into the mix!
5 recipes I need to try:
1. Roasted Corn Black Bean Soup from Angela
2. Ham and Egg Baskets from Elle
3. Butternut Squash Fries from Monica
4. Raspberry Cornmeal Pancakes from Melanie
5. Chewiest Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sylvia
5 plans for this weekend:
1. Teach Jazzercise
2. Run a 6K?
3. Lunch + shopping with a friend
4. Laundry (Yuck!)
5. Visit my grandparents
5 awesome workouts:
1. Treadmill Hill Workout from Clare
2. Inverted Rows with a Sheet from Paige
3. Work It Out: Save Your Knees from Laura
4. Ladder Cardio Workout from Ashley
5. Full Body Burnout from Tracey
Okay, everyone! Let’s hope for a quick day at work and an amazing weekend ahead!
With much Love and Laughter,
Something to share: Do you have any great links to share this week? What are some dinner staples in your house? Do you have any exciting plans this weekend?