So…here it goes…
TGIF! (And, I guess, Happy February, too!)
I just can’t start a Friday post with anything but that! Fridays will forever be awesome. That is, unless, I ever get a job that requires me to work on Saturdays. I’m going to do everything in my power never to let that happen.
Alright, friends! Let’s get to our Fives for Friday!
5 things I have been devouring for breakfast:
1. Turkey bacon
2. Cottage cheese
4. Fruit & protein smoothies
5. Omelets with peppers and tomatoes
5 things on my current To-Do list:
1. Order my wedding invitations
2. Buy new running shoes
3. Schedule my wedding dress alterations
4. Prepare for the 4-mile race I may run next Saturday
5. Organize my shoes
5 great posts from this week:
1. ’The “We Heart You” Profect’ from Brian
2. ’White Chicken Chili’ from Nicole
3. ’Juggling’ from Kierston
4. ’Reasons Women Should Lift Heavier Weights’ from Lori
5. ’Super Bowl Food and Hot Feta Artichoke Dip’ from Melanie
5 songs I am loving for Jazzercise right now:
1. “Touch the Sky” – Sean Paul
2. “Gimmie Dat” – Ciara
3. “Lucky Strike” – Maroon 5
4. “Bom Bom” – Sam and the Womp
5. “Push and Shove” – No Doubt
5 pieces of fitness gear I love:
1. Jump rope
2. Bosu ball
3. Resistance band
4. Captain’s Chair
5. Decline bench
I hope you all have the most fab Friday! I’ll be counting down the hours until the weekend can begin!
O.M.G. I just remembered as I was typing that last sentence that I actually have a training session at work that I’m supposed to attend at 8:30am. Didn’t I say I didn’t want to do anything having to do with work on Saturdays? Well, that goal was short-lived!
Anyway! Happy Friday!
With much Love and Laughter,
Something to share: Pick a category and share your fives!