Yeah. I start every Friday out that way. I just can’t help it. I will eternally be that kid that gets pumped for the weekend and thinks Friday is meant for fun! You know…pizza for lunch and parties at the end of the day? Oh, the woes of being an adult.
Anyway. Let’s get to our ‘fives’ for the day!
5 things I want to make like right.this.second
1. No-bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Bites from Jessica
2. Greek Yogurt Dinner Rolls from Lindsay
3. Tomato Cheese Pie Bites from Spabettie
4. Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Melissa
5. Toffee and Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes from Maria
5 random things running through my head
1. My dogs seriously have the life – I would love to be one of them for a day
2. I need to desperately go grocery shopping – we are out of everything
3. My calves are killing me today – I wonder if my students from the past two days feel the same!?
4. I have recently discovered the cafeteria in the hospital by our office – amazing salad bar – bad for my wallet
5 awesome posts from the week
1. Running Tips for Beginners from Caroline
2. A Positive Self-Image Frame of Mind from Talia
3. 4/2/1 Lower Body Circuit from Julie
4. Am I a Hypocrite from Christine
5. I Am Hot with No Apologies from Jody
5 winter fashions I’m loving
1. Knee-high boots
2. Leggings (and colored skinnies!)
3. Scarves (although, I wear these year-round)
4. Over-sized sweaters (with leggings/skinnies and boots!)
5. Dark nail polish
5 fitness goals I have
1. Start running again
2. Increase my dumbbell weight during my upper torso routines
3. Bring yoga into my life
4. Take more time to stretch
5. Teach every Jazzercise class with my full heart and soul and always give my students the enthusiasm and attention they deserve
I hope you all enjoy your Friday and are as pumped about the weekend as I am!
With much Love and Laughter,
Something to share: Pick a category from above and share a tidbit about yourself!