I only have one thing to say today.
I have never meant it more than I do right now. For no particular reason, I feel like I have had such a slow, long, and stressful week. Maybe it’s post-holiday funk or not enough sleep…I just know whatever it is, I’m ready for it to be gone and to put this week behind me!
Alright. I guess instead of having only one thing to say today…I have six. Here are the other five.
1. I have had sushi twice this week for lunch.
A new mini-grocery store just opened close to where our office is and they have a sushi bar where you can have your sushi made fresh right in front of you. It is a very dangerous situation for my wallet.
2. My parent’s cat, Shiner, is a typical weirdo cat.
This is Shiner. Laying in front of the manger scene under my parent’s Christmas tree. My mom says he does this multiple times a day. We are thinking he likes the heat coming from the light bulb inside? Who knows. Cats are strange and I can’t even begin to explain his behavior…but it makes me laugh!
3. I am getting my hair cut next week and I am thinking about getting bangs. I can’t believe those words are coming out of my mouth. The last time I had bangs was in seventh grade and I curled them under every morning with my curling iron. Pretty sweet, huh? Let’s hope I get a more stylish set this time around.
(I’m leaving this photo spot blank…I am not sharing a seventh grade picture. You would leave this blog today and never come back!)
4. Blog reading while drinking coffee in the morning is my favorite thing to do.
This past Tuesday, I went into work a little later than normal. Taking the time to sit and read blogs and have a cup of coffee with them was perfect! In two weeks, I am going to start working four days instead of five…and I cannot wait to wake up and brew my coffee and just take time to relax with my favorite blogs in the morning! it’s one of the things I’m looking forward to most!
5. My kitchen is finally finished!
…well, minus the paint can, ladder, and rags that are laying around! When I moved into our house, I painted the kitchen a dark blue color. I loved it at first but, as time went on, I grew to hate it. I could not put my finger on what exactly I did not like about it, but the kitchen just made me cringe. I never do neutrals but it seemed to work in my kitchen so I went with it! I am so pleased with the outcome and actually want to be in my kitchen now!
Have a great Friday, friends!
With much Love and Laughter,
Something to share: Tell me one random fact about your week!