Hello hello friends!
Happy Monday and Happy 2nd week of the 2013! I hope the year has started off on the right foot for everyone and you are making it everything you want it to be!
I have been a bit absent lately and, in my last post, told you guys that I was spending some time revamping my blog, which was one of my goals for this new year. I spent the last couple of days finalizing everything and getting everything in its own place. I didn’t change the overall look of the blog because I just did a facelift a couple of months ago and I’m still pretty happy with the way it looks! I just was not ready to change that part yet! While I didn’t change the appearance, I did change a few things that I’m hoping will make the blog a little more user-friendly for all you readers out there…present and future! Let’s check out some of the changes!
* I added an Instagram slideshow in my sidebar that shows the latest pictures that I have uploaded and also provides a link to my profile! If you haven’t followed me already, please feel free to do so! I am always looking for new Instagramers to follow!
* I added and organized the categories in my main menu.
* I updated my About section and renamed it “About LS&F”. Make sure to check it out to see what is new since I started this little blog of mine!
* I updated my workouts by adding a new “Fitness” tab. Under Fitness, I have broken down any workouts into categories and will also be adding separate tabs for advice/tips and playlists. Everything having to do anything with fitness will be organized neatly into little separate sections! Much better!!!
* I added a “Race Recap” tab that will house, obviously, any race recaps that I have written in the past. I will also update it to include any races that I run in the future. I am actually looking for ones to sign up for just so I can update the page!
* I added a “Wedding” tab and I will use this to share all the craziness that will be going on in the next few months of my life as we finish the planning for our wedding. We are now less than five months away! I know June will come quick and I have a TON of projects to do between now and then!
* I updated my old “Laughter” tab and renamed it “Tidbits”. This is the place I will go to share pictures, links, great blog posts that I find…or really anything that wouldn’t be long enough to get it’s own post. If you have anything you think would be great to add there, just drop me a line!
* I updated my blog roll under the “Blog Love” tab. The list definitely is not done and I will be adding more as I find them or remember the ones that I forgot! If you want me to include yours or have a suggestion of any I should include, either email me or leave it in the comments! I’m always looking for new blogs to read!
* Finally, I added a “Contact” tab where you can find my email address and also links to all the ways you can connect with me – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Phew! So, I guess that’s it! I hope that these changes make the blog more streamlined and easier to navigate! I also feel that it is going to help me personally organize my posts, giving me a better opportunity to give you the quality content that you all deserve to read!
Thank you to all of you for hanging in there with me while I figured out what exactly I wanted to do with this page. I really enjoy blogging and want to make this blog the best it can be. If you have any comments or other suggestions, just leave them below or email me!
Enjoy your Monday!
With much Love and Laughter,