1. I love shades of neutral nail polish
My friend, Liz, and I have had an on-going battle since grade school about nude nail polish. She hates it. I love it. Sorry I’m not sorry.
2. If something will go wrong, it will go wrong when your husband/boyfriend/significant other isn’t home
It rained yesterday. Hard. We got water in our basement. This is the third time it happened…and the third time that Lee has been at work. I’m pretty much almost a professional plumber now.
3. I have found my new favorite salad
Greens, bacon, roasted red peppers, grapes, grilled chicken, and a raspberry-bacon warm vinaigrette. I’m in love.
4. My heart skipped a beat when I saw an artist with the name of Jem
I can only hope she has pink hair and has a group called The Holograms.
5. I’m thoroughly excited about my new pantry cabinet in my kitchen
I built this cabinet (AKA: just put the pieces together) and it gives me so much more room! Five extra shelves go a long way! I guess that fact that I am excited about this makes me an adult. Ugh.
I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!
Your turn!! Give me a Friday fun fact about you!!